Beacon Hill Water and Sewer District (BHWSD) is in the process of changing to a new billing software platform in the month of April, 2021. We appreciate your patience during this important system upgrade.
HOW WILL THIS AFFECT ME?
- If you have an online account, you will not have access to your account through our website in the Month of April.
- No credit or debit card payments will be accepted in the Month of April.
- We are extending the payment grace period through this new software transition. Also note, we do not report your information to any credit agencies and we will not be charging a late fee during this transition.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- If your current account is on auto-pay with a credit or debit card through our website, your payment due on April 25 will not be processed. You will need to pay by check, cashier’s check, money order or cash.
- In April, the office will open Monday-Thursday 7:00 am to 5:30 pm to make payments in person. You may also mail in your payment or drop it off in our drive-thru drop box at the address listed below.
- In May, you will need to register with your new account number on the new system. When the new system is set up, we will send you information on how to register and setup an autopay.
WHAT IF MY AUTO-PAY IS NOT PAID WITH A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD?
- If your account is on auto-pay with a checking account and your utility statement says “Auto-Pay”, your payment in April will be processed. No action is required from you.