Skip to content
- Beacon Hill Water and Sewer District’s utility crew will be flushing water mains throughout the water system, March 23 through April 28, 2022.
- Work will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end by 5:00 p.m., Mondays through Thursdays.
- Advisory signs will be posted in the area being flushed.
- Flushing may stir up sediment that can enter residential plumbing.
- Residents should refrain from using water while flushing is occurring.
- After flushing, it is recommended that residents run water through an outside hose bib or in a bathtub for a short time prior to consuming water or washing clothes to clear the lines.